We are the one of notable manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of excellent quality Diammonium EDTA. Processed using the best grade basic chemical compounds under the utmost favorable condition. This chemical is highly effective and is used for laboratory reagent, food & beverages, cosmetics, plant growth, water treatment, soaps & detergents in various industries like agriculture, textile, pharmaceutical, photography, boiler and turbine scale removal. Clients can avail this Diammonium EDTA from us in different packaging options as per their needs.
Long shelf life
- Diammonium EDTA is a derivative of Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid.
- Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid is a Sequestering / Chelating Agent. EDTA is a synthetic amino acid. It is widely known as EDTA. It is a white powder. EDTA Acid is insoluble in water. It is also named as Ethylenediamine Tetraacetate. It is widely used to dissolve Metallic Impurities. There are various Salts / Derivatives of EDTA.
- EDTA is widely recognized as effective Sequestering Agent. EDTA grabs metallic cation such as Lead or Calcium from the process and forms a stable compound that is then excreted from the system. The stability of this bond is vital to get the success in removing the inorganic impurities out of the system. If the bond is weak, other chemicals can break this bond to form their own compound
The compound was first prepared in 1935 by Ferdinand Munz, who prepared the compound from Ethylenediamine (EDA) and Monochloroacetic acid.Today, EDTA is synthesized on an industrial scale from Ethylenediamine (EDA), Formaldehyde, and Sodium cyanide (NaCN). The sodium salt of EDTA forms first in both processes and then can be converted to the acid form.
Specifications of Diammonium EDTA
- Product Name: Diammonium EDTA.
- Product Code: E013.
- Product Category: Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetic Acid Derivatives.
- CAS No.: 20824-56-0.
- HSN No.: 29173990.
- Synonyms: Diammonium Hydrogen EDTA, EDTA Salt of, Diammonium, Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetic Acid Diammonium Hydrogen Salt.
- Molecular Formula: EDTA (NH4)2H2.
- Molecular Weight: 326.3.
- Appearance: Light Straw Coloured Liquid.
- Assay: 40.0% Min.
- pH: 5.0. Approx.
- Specific Gravity: 1.20.
- Packing: 200 Kg. HDPE Drums.
Diammonium EDTA is a Sequestering Agent, which is used in various Industries such as Pharmaceutical, Photography, Textile, Boiler Turbine scale removal, Agriculture as a Micronutrient for Plant Growth, Water Treatment, Laboratory Reagent, Food & Beverages, Cosmetics, Soaps & Detergents, etc. It is used for removing unwanted inorganic impurities present in the system, which helps in getting superior performance & cost saving.
3, 4, Saurabh Cooperative Housing Society, 65, TPSV, Prarthana Samaj Road, Near Prarthana Samaj High School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400057, India