- 355 INR
- : 67-43-6.
- 393.63 Kilograms (kg)
Deep industry knowledge and exceptional technical expertise have helped us to acquire a respectable position as manufacturer, supplier and exporter of DTPA Acid. This white powder acid is insoluble in water and is widely recognized as effective sequestering agent. Widely used for removing unwanted inorganic impurities present in the system, this chemical is stringently checked at our well equipped quality testing department before final dispatch. In addition to this, our offered DTPA Acid finds its application in manufacturing following products:
- Laboratory Reagent
- Food & Beverages
- Soaps & Detergents
Diethylene Triamine Penta Acetic Acid is a Sequestering / Chelating Agent. DTPA is a synthetic amino acid. It is widely known as DTPA. It is also named as Diethylene Triamine Pentaacetate. It is widely used to dissolve Metallic Impurities. There are various Salts / Derivatives of DTPA.
DTPA grabs metallic cation such as Lead or Calcium from the process and forms a stable compound that is then excreted from the system. The stability of this bond is vital to get the success in removing the inorganic impurities out of the system. If the bond is weak, other chemicals can break this bond to form their own compounds.
Synthesis / Manufacturing process of DTPA
The compound was earlier prepared by the reaction of Diethylene Triamine (DETA) and Monochloroacetic acid. Today, DTPA is synthesized on an industrial scale from Diethylene Triamine (DETA), Formaldehyde, and Sodium cyanide (NaCN). The sodium salt of DTPA forms first in both processes and then can be converted to the acid form.
Specifications of DTPA Acid
- Product Name : DTPA Acid.
- Product Code : D001.
- Product Category : Diethylenetriamine Penta Acetic Acid Derivatives.
- CAS No. : 67-43-6.
- HSN No. : 29173990.
- Synonyms : Diethylene Triamine Penta Acetic Acid,
- Pentetic Acid, Metaclaw, Trilon,
- Versene, Dissolvine, Titriplex, etc.
- Molecular Formula : C14H23N3O10
- Molecular Weight : 393.35.
- Appearance : White Crystalline Powder.
- Solubility : Insoluble In Water, Soluble in Alkalies.
- Assay : 99.0% Min.
- Chelation Value as mg. of CaCO3 : 250.0.
- Packing : 25 Kg. HDPE Bags / Drums.
Uses / Application of DTPA Acid
DTPA is a Sequestering Agent, which is used in various Industries such as Pharmaceutical, Photography, Textile, Boiler Turbine scale removal, Agriculture as a
Micronutrient for Plant Growth, Water Treatment,
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 7 DAYS Week
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
3, 4, Saurabh Cooperative Housing Society, 65, TPSV, Prarthana Samaj Road, Near Prarthana Samaj High School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400057, India