- 290 Kg. HDPE Drums.
- 100 INR
- 100.00 - 130.00 INR
- HEDP is used as a strong Chelating Agent for Metal Ions like Ca, Mg & Fe in water Treatment, Textile, Sugar Processing, Dye, Soaps & Detergents.
- Textile Industry, Water Treatment, Soaps & Detergents
HEDP 60% Liquid
HEDP is a superior phosphonic acid chelating agent based on its hydrolytic stability and its superior ability to act as an anti-scaling and sequestering agent.
Synthesis / Manufacturing Process of HEDPThe primary raw materials used to manufacture HEDP are acetic anhydride and either phosphorus acid or phosphorus Trichloride. The phosphorus trichloride is converted to phosphorus acid within the reaction vessel, and then reacts with the acetic anhydride.
Specifications of HEDP
- Product Name : HEDP 60%.
- Product Code : H001.
- Product Category : HEDP.
- CAS No. : 2809-21-4.
- Synonyms : 1-Hydroxyethylidene-1,1- Diphosphonic Acid.
- Molecular Formula : C2H8O7P2.
- Molecular Weight : 206.0.
- Appearance : Clear Colourless to Pale Yellow Aqueous
- Assay : 60.0%.
- Specific Gravity : 1.42- 1.46.
- Chelation Value : 520.0.
- Packing : 290 Kg. HDPE Drums.
Uses / Application of HEDP
HEDP is used as a strong Chelating Agent for Metal Ions like Ca, Mg & Fe in water Treatment, Textile, Sugar Processing, Dye, Soaps & Detergents.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 7 DAYS Week
- Free samples are available
- 290KG /DRAM
- All India
3, 4, Saurabh Cooperative Housing Society, 65, TPSV, Prarthana Samaj Road, Near Prarthana Samaj High School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400057, India