With an astonished talent of our competent team, we are engaged in offering superior quality Magnesium Disodium EDTA. Precisely processed using excellent quality chemical compounds, this chemical is also tested on various predefined quality parameters. The offered chemical is commonly used for plant growth, water treatment, food & beverages, cosmetics, laboratory reagent, soaps & detergents, pharmaceutical, agriculture, etc. Our clients can avail this Magnesium Disodium EDTA in different packaging options at industry leading price.
Long shelf life
- Magnesium EDTA is a derivative of Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid.
- Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid is a Sequestering / Chelating Agent. EDTA is a synthetic amino acid. It is widely known as EDTA. It is a white powder. EDTA Acid is insoluble in water. It is also named as Ethylenediamine Tetraacetate. It is widely used to dissolve Metallic Impurities. There are various Salts / Derivatives of EDTA.
- EDTA is widely recognized as effective Sequestering Agent. EDTA grabs metallic cation such as Lead or Calcium from the process and forms a stable compound that is then excreted from the system. The stability of this bond is vital to get the success in removing the inorganic impurities out of the system. If the bond is weak, other chemicals can break this bond to form their own compounds.
Synthesis / Manufacturing Process of EDTA
The compound was first prepared in 1935 by Ferdinand Munz, who prepared the compound from Ethylenediamine (EDA) and Monochloroacetic acid.Today, EDTA is synthesized on an industrial scale from Ethylenediamine (EDA), Formaldehyde, and Sodium cyanide (NaCN). The sodium salt of EDTA forms first in both processes and then can be converted to the acid form.
Specifications of Magnesium EDTA
- Product Name : Magnesium EDTA.
- Product Code : M004.
- Product Category : Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetic Acid Derivatives.
- CAS No. : 14402-88-1.
- HSN No. : 29173990.
- Synonyms : Magnesium EDTA, Magnesium Disodium EDTA,
- Ethylenediamine Tetra Acetic Acid Magnesium Disodium Salt, Magnesium Sodium EDTA.
- Molecular Formula : C10H12O8N2Mg.Na2.4H2O.
- Molecular Weight : 430.0.
- Appearance : White Crystalline Powder.
- Solubility : Soluble In Water, Clear Solution.
- Assay : 98.0% Min.
- Magnesium Content : 5.0% Min.
- pH : 5.5 -8.5.
- Packing : 25 Kg. HDPE Bags / Drums.
Magnesium EDTA is a Sequestering Agent, which is used in various Industries such as Pharmaceutical, Photography, Textile, Boiler Turbine scale removal, Agriculture as a Micronutrient for Plant Growth, Water Treatment, Laboratory Reagent, Food & Beverages, Cosmetics, Soaps & Detergents, etc. It is used for removing unwanted inorganic impurities present in the system, which helps in getting superior performance & cost saving.
3, 4, Saurabh Cooperative Housing Society, 65, TPSV, Prarthana Samaj Road, Near Prarthana Samaj High School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400057, India