- Calcium EDTA.
- 62-33-9 (Anhydrous); 23411-34-9 (Dihydrate).
Utilizing the extensive industry expertise and skills of experienced personnel, we are involved in offering Calcium EDTA. Widely used in the production of personal care and skin care products, this acid binds to free metal ions and serves as a purifying agent as well as preservative. After formulation process of this chemical, we check this on various parameters to ensure that only the best quality reaches at clients' ends. In order to meet varied demands of the customers, this acid is provided in varied packaging options. Our offered Calcium EDTA is widely used in following industries:
Specifications of Calcium EDTA
Product Name : Calcium EDTA.
Product Code : M007.
Product Category : Chelated Micronutrients Series.
CAS No. : 62-33-9 (Anhydrous); 23411-34-9 (Dihydrate).
HSN No. : 29173990.
Synonyms : Etylenediaminetetraacetic Acid Calcium Disodium
Molecular Weight : 372.2.
Appearance : White Crystalline Powder.
Solubility : Soluble In Water, Clear Solution.
Assay : 10.0% + 0.5% as Ca.
pH : 6.0 Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 8.5.
Packing : 25 Kg. HDPE Bags / Drums.
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Free samples are available
- 25 Kg. HDPE Bags / Drums.
- Africa, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
3, 4, Saurabh Cooperative Housing Society, 65, TPSV, Prarthana Samaj Road, Near Prarthana Samaj High School Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301901