- 14025-15-1; 10378-29-7; 12558-58-6.
- Copper EDTA.
With rich domain expertise, we have established an impeccable reputation in the industry by providing Copper EDTA. This sequestering agent is greenish blue crystalline powder and is packed in 25 Kg. HDPE Bags/Drums for safe transit at clients' end. Backed by experienced and efficient chemical engineers, we are able to meet the bulk demands of these chemicals in an efficient manner. Our offered Copper EDTA is known for its following attributes:
- Longer shelf life
- Non toxic
Copper EDTA is a derivative of Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid. Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid is a Sequestering / Chelating Agent. EDTA is a synthetic amino acid. It is widely known as EDTA. It is a white powder. EDTA Acid is insoluble in water. It is also named as Ethylenediamine Tetraacetate. It is widely used to dissolve Metallic Impurities. There are various Salts / Derivatives of EDTA. EDTA is widely recognized as effective Sequestering Agent. EDTA grabs metallic cation such as Lead or Calcium from the process and forms a stable compound that is then excreted from the system. The stability of this bond is vital to get the success in removing the inorganic impurities out of the system. If the bond is weak, other chemicals can break this bond to form their own compounds.
Synthesis / Manufacturing Process of EDTA
Specifications of Copper EDTA
- Product Name : Copper EDTA.
- Product Code : M003.
- Product Category : Micronutrients.
- CAS No. : 14025-15-1; 10378-29-7; 12558-58-6.
- HSN No. : 29173990.
- Synonyms : Copper EDTA, Copper Disodium EDTA,
- Ethylenediamine Tetra Acetic Acid Copper Disodium Salt, Copper Sodium EDTA.
- Molecular Formula : C10H12N2O8CuNa2.
- Molecular Weight : 434.0.
- Appearance : Greenish Blue Crystalline Powder.
- Solubility : Soluble In Water, Clear Solution.
- Assay : 98.0% Min.
- Copper Content : 12.0% Min.
- pH : 5.0 8.0.
- Packing : 25 Kg. HDPE Bags / Drums.
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Free samples are available
- 25 Kg. HDPE Bags / Drums.
- Africa, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
3, 4, Saurabh Cooperative Housing Society, 65, TPSV, Prarthana Samaj Road, Near Prarthana Samaj High School Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301901