Hydrolyzed Animal Protein (HAP)
Price And Quantity
- 25 kg
Hydrolyzed Animal Protein (HAP) is a beef protein. It is either hydrolyzed or broken down into its component amino acids. The HAP making process involves boiling in a strong acid (acid-HVP) or strong base or making use of an enzyme like pancreatic protease enzyme for stimulating the naturally occurring hydrolytic process.
- Product: Hydrolyzed Animal Protein (HAP).
- Appearance: Light Yellow coloured Powder.
- Protein Content: 45.0%.
- Application: Pharma, Food & Beverages.
- Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 1000 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
3, 4, Saurabh Cooperative Housing Society, 65, TPSV, Prarthana Samaj Road, Near Prarthana Samaj High School Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301901