Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein
Price And Quantity
- 25 KG
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein is added to processed foods, such as stews, gravies, sauces, chili, soups, hot dogs, etc., to enhance flavor. The HVP making process involves boiling of wheat, corn or soy in hydrochloric acid and then neutralizing the boiled mix with sodium hydroxide.
- Product: Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (HVP).
- Appearance: Brown coloured Powder.
- Protein Content: 28.0% To 34.0.
- Application: Pharma, Food & Beverages, Potato Chips.
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Per Week
- 7 DAYS
- Free samples are available
- 25KG BAG
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO CERTIFICATES
3, 4, Saurabh Cooperative Housing Society, 65, TPSV, Prarthana Samaj Road, Near Prarthana Samaj High School Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301901