Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein
Price And Quantity
- 25 KG
- 175.00 - 180.00 INR
- 175 INR
Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein is added to processed foods, such as stews, gravies, sauces, chili, soups, hot dogs, etc., to enhance flavor. The HVP making process involves boiling of wheat, corn or soy in hydrochloric acid and then neutralizing the boiled mix with sodium hydroxide.
- Product: Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (HVP).
- Appearance: Brown coloured Powder.
- Protein Content: 28.0% To 34.0.
- Application: Pharma, Food & Beverages, Potato Chips.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25KG BAG
- Western Europe, Australia, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Central America, Africa, Asia
- All India
- ISO CERTIFICATES