- 25 KG
- Mono Ammonium Phosphate is used as baking powder with sodium bicarbonate. It is also used in Flame Proofing & as a Fire Extinguishing Agent. It is used in various Fermentations such as Yeast Cultures. It can also be used in Pulp & Paper Processing & in Textile Industry. v
- 115.03 Grams (g)
- WHITE CRYSTALLINE POWDER
- SOLUBLE IN WATER
Our organization holds a prime position in the market as the manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Mono Ammonium Phosphate. These products are used in the agricultural industry. Known for their accurate composition and pure nature, these products help in growth of the crops. These products are safe to handle and do not damage the agricu' yield at all. Mono Ammonium Phosphate is packed in special packaging material so as to determine their secure transportation at the clients' site.
Information on Mono Ammonium Phosphate
Mono Ammonium Phosphate is a derivative of Phosphoric Acid. Mono Ammonium Phosphate is freely soluble in water. Mono Ammonium Phosphate is a white crystalline powder with a melting point of 190oC. It should be stored in tightly closed containers in a Room Temperature.
Synthesis / Manufacturing Process of Mono Ammonium Phosphate
The major raw material to all the phosphates is Phosphoric Acid. Phosphoric Acid is manufactured from Rock Phosphate. Phosphate rock is fed to a series of reactors along with recycled phosphoric acid from the process. The phosphoric acid-fluoroapatite slurry is mixed with sulphuric acid which is added to the reactor series as a leaching agent. After completing the reaction series, the process stream is washed with evaporator condensate while being forced through a filter. The filter cake is composed primarily of gypsum (CaSO4 2H2O). The Phosphoric Acid is concentrated to 75-100% by a series of evaporators and then cooled.
Mono Ammonium Phosphate is manufactured by taking a reaction between Ammonia (NH3) and phosphoric acid (H3PO4). The resulting slurry of MAP is solidified in a granulator.
Specifications of Mono Ammonium Phosphate
- Product Name Mono Ammonium Phosphate.
- Product Code F001.
- Product Category Phosphates.
- CAS No. 7722-76-1.
- HSN No.28353100.
- SynonymsAmmonium Dihydrogen Orthophosphate, Ammonium
- Phosphate Monobasic.
- Molecular Formula: H6NO4P.
- Molecular Structure
- Molecular Weight 115.03.
- AppearanceWhite Crystalline Powder.
- Solubility Soluble In Water.
- Assay 97.0% Min.
- P2O5 Content 58.0% Min.
- pH 4.0 6.0.
- Packing 25 Kg. HDPE Bags / Drums.
Uses / Application of Mono Ammonium Phosphate
Mono Ammonium Phosphate is used as baking powder with sodium bicarbonate. It is also used in Flame Proofing & as a Fire Extinguishing Agent. It is used in various Fermentations such as Yeast Cultures. It can also be used in Pulp & Paper Processing & in Textile Industry. v
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25 KG HDEP BAG
- Africa, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO CERTIFICATES
3, 4, Saurabh Cooperative Housing Society, 65, TPSV, Prarthana Samaj Road, Near Prarthana Samaj High School Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301901