Protein Hydrolysate is an organic product. It is a mixture of number of Amino Acids which are essential for normal growth of Plants & Animals. It is a biologically important molecule made from Amines & Carboxylic acid functional groups, along with a side-chain. The key elements of Protein Hydrolysate are Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen & Hydrogen. Protein Hydrolysate is hygroscopic in nature. It should be packed in tightly closed containers.
New Alliance Dye Chem Pvt. Ltd. is a leading worldwide manufacturer of Protein Hydrolysate products.
Synthesis / Manufacturing Process of Protein Hydrolysate:-
Protein Hydrolysate can be manufactured by two routes i.e. Enzymatic Hydrolysis & Alkali Hydrolysis. Our products are manufactured by enzymatic hydrolysis route. After the hydrolysis is carried out,the solution is heated such that all the enzymes are irreversibly inactivated. The process is carried out in controlled conditions to prevent bacterial contamination during the process.
Specifications of Protein Hydrolysate 40% Liquid:-
- Product Code : K004.
- Product Category : Amino Acid / Protein Hydrolysate.
- Appearance : Yellowish Brown clear liquid.
- Total Nitrogen (By Kjeldhal Method) : 5.0% Min.
- Total Protein Content : 30.0% Min.
- pH (2% Solution) : 4.5 To 6.5.
- Packing : 50 Kg. HDPE Drums.
- Storage Conditions : Store Below 25oC away from Direct Sunlight.
Uses / Application of Protein Hydrolysate
Protein Hydrolysate is used in Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverages as a Seasoning & Flavour enhancer, Agriculture as a source of Nitrogen, Cosmetic.
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- 50 Kg. HDPE Drums
- Africa, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
3, 4, Saurabh Cooperative Housing Society, 65, Vile Parle East, Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301901