- 25 KG
- 85.00 - 90.00 INR
- 85 INR
- odium Citrate is used as a preservative in Food products such as sauces, pickles, jam, etc. Sodium Citrate is also used in Organic Synthesis.
- White Crystalline Powder.
- Textile Industry
- Soluble In Water, Clear Solution.
Keeping the needs of the customers in mind, our organization is engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting quality assured Sodium Citrate. This is an inorganic compound and is prepared by treating citric acid with sodium hydroxide. We have developed a technically sound infrastructural setup, which allows us to meet bulk demands of these chemicals in timely manner. Further, we pack Sodium Citrate in airtight packing so as to ensure its effectiveness for longer time.
- Food & beverages
- Personal care
- Oil field application
- Textile industry
- Cleaning diaries
We are offering you a wide range of Sodium Citrate. We manufacture these kind of products that are used in various applications like Agriculture,Food & Beverages, Personal Care, Oil Field Application, Textile, Cleaning Diaries, etc. we are able to meet the market demands and also are able to deliver the international standard products to our valued clients. Our optimum quality products are highly demanded for its effective feature like purity, non-toxic and Efficacious.
Sodium Citrate is Inorganic compound. Sodium Citrate is used widely in Food & Pharmaceutical Industry.
Synthesis / Manufacturing Process of Sodium Citrate
The main raw material of Sodium Citrate is Citric Acid. Sodium Citrate is prepared by treating Citric acid with Sodium hydroxide.
Specifications of Sodium Citrate
- Product Name: Sodium Citrate.
- Product Code: C002.
- Product Category: Citrates.
- CAS No.: 6132-05-4.
- Synonyms: Citric Acid, sodium Salt.
- Molecular Formula: HOC(COOH)(CH2COONa)2.1H2O.
- Molecular Weight: 226.19.
- Appearance: White Crystalline Powder.
- Solubility: Soluble In Water, Clear Solution.
- Assay: 99.0% Min.
- Packing: 25 Kg. HDPE Bags / Drums.
Uses / Application of Sodium CitrateSodium Citrate is used as a preservative in Food products such as sauces, pickles, jam, etc. Sodium Citrate is also used in Organic Synthesis.
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25 Kg. HDPE Bags / Drums.
- South America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
3, 4, Saurabh Cooperative Housing Society, 65, TPSV, Prarthana Samaj Road, Near Prarthana Samaj High School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400057, India