Our expertise lies in offering our clients highly effective Tetra Ammonium EDTA, which is processed at our advanced processing unit with the aid of latest processing techniques. This chemical is highly used in agriculture, textile, pharmaceutical, photography, boiler turbine scale removal industries for Plant growth, water treatment, food & beverages, cosmetics, laboratory reagent, soaps & detergents and many more. To ensure its long lasting effect, we use only quality tested chemicals in processing of the Tetra Ammonium EDTA and offer in different packaging options to meet the diverse needs of our clients.
Precise pH value
- Tetra ammonium EDTA is a derivative of Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid.
- Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid is a Sequestering / Chelating Agent. EDTA is a synthetic amino acid. It is widely known as EDTA. It is a white powder. EDTA Acid is insoluble in water. It is also named as Ethylenediamine Tetraacetate. It is widely used to dissolve Metallic Impurities. There are various Salts / Derivatives of EDTA.
- EDTA is widely recognized as effective Sequestering Agent. EDTA grabs metallic cation such as Lead or Calcium from the process and forms a stable compound that is then excreted from the system. The stability of this bond is vital to get the success in removing the inorganic impurities out of the system. If the bond is weak, other chemicals can break this bond to form their own compounds.
Synthesis / Manufacturing Process of EDTA
The compound was first prepared in 1935 by Ferdinand Munz, who prepared the compound from Ethylenediamine (EDA) and Monochloroacetic acid.Today, EDTA is synthesized on an industrial scale from Ethylenediamine (EDA), Formaldehyde, and Sodium cyanide (NaCN). The sodium salt of EDTA forms first in both processes and then can be converted to the acid form.
Specifications of Tetra Ammonium EDTA
- Product Name: Tetra ammonium EDTA.
- Product Code: E015.
- Product Category: Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetic Acid Derivatives.
- CAS No.: 22473-78-5.
- HSN No.: 29173990.
- Synonyms: Tetraammonium EDTA, EDTA Salt of Tetra ammonium, Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetic Acid Tetraammonium Salt.
- Molecular Formula: C10H28N6O8.
- Molecular Weight: 362.2.
- Appearance: Light Straw Coloured Liquid.
- Assay: 40.0% Min.
- pH: 9.0. To 10.5.
- Specific Gravity: 1.17.
- Packing: 200 Kg. HDPE Drums.
Uses / Application of Tetra Ammonium EDTA
Tetraammonium EDTA is a Sequestering Agent, which is used in various Industries such as Pharmaceutical, Photography, Textile, Boiler Turbine scale removal, Agriculture as a Micronutrient for Plant Growth, Water Treatment, Laboratory Reagent, Food & Beverages, Cosmetics, Soaps & Detergents, etc. It is used for removing unwanted inorganic impurities present in the system, which helps in getting superior performance & cost saving.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25kg BAG
- All India
- ISO CERTIFICATES
3, 4, Saurabh Cooperative Housing Society, 65, Vile Parle East, Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301901