- Na4 EDTA. 4H2O.
- 64-02-8 (Anhydrous); 10378-23-1 (Dihydrate)
We have established a privileged position in the industry as manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Tetrasodium EDTA. This acid is a derivative of Ethylenediamine Tetra acetic Acid and is carefully formulated using best-grade chemicals under the strict guidance of our team of experts and at our sound infrastructure setup. Our clients can avail this Tetrasodium EDTA in different packaging options from us and at highly reasonable prices. This product has various application in different industries that are mentioned below:
We are offering you a wide range of Tetrasodium EDTA. We manufacture these kind of products that are used in various applications like Agriculture,Food & Beverages, Personal Care, Oil Field Application, Textile, Cleaning Diaries, etc. we are able to meet the market demands and also are able to deliver the international standard products to our valued clients. Our optimum quality products are highly demanded for its effective feature like purity, non-toxic and Efficacious.
Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid is a Sequestering / Chelating Agent. EDTA is a synthetic amino acid. It is widely known as EDTA. It is a white powder. EDTA Acid is insoluble in water. It is also named as Ethylenediamine Tetraacetate. It is widely used to dissolve Metallic Impurities. There are various Salts / Derivatives of EDTA.
EDTA is widely recognized as effective Sequestering Agent. EDTA grabs metallic cation such as Lead or Calcium from the process and forms a stable compound that is then excreted from the system. The stability of this bond is vital to get the success in removing the inorganic impurities out of the system. If the bond is weak, other chemicals can break this bond to form their own compounds.
Synthesis / Manufacturing Process of EDTA
The compound was first prepared in 1935 by Ferdinand Munz, who prepared the compound from Ethylenediamine (EDA) and Monochloroacetic acid.Today, EDTA is synthesized on an industrial scale from Ethylenediamine (EDA), Formaldehyde, and Sodium cyanide (NaCN). The sodium salt of EDTA forms first in both processes and then can be converted to the acid form.
Specifications of Tetrasodium EDTA
- Product Name: Tetrasodium EDTA.
- Product Code: E003.
- Product Category: Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetic Acid Derivatives.
- CAS No.: 64-02-8 (Anhydrous); 10378-23-1 (Dihydrate).
- HSN No.: 29173990.
- Synonyms: Tetrasodium EDTA, Versene, Trilon, Dissolvine, Ethylenediamine Tetra Acetic Acid Tetrasodium Salt.
- Molecular Formula: Na4 EDTA. 4H2O.
- Molecular Weight: 452.0.
- Appearance: White Crystalline Powder.
- Solubility: Soluble In Water, Clear Solution.
- Assay: 99.0% Min.
- pH: 10.0 - 12.0.
- Chelation Value: 230.0.
- Packing: 25 Kg. HDPE Bags / Drums.
Uses / Application of Tetrasodium EDTA
Tetrasodium EDTA is a Sequestering Agent, which is used as Micronutrient for Plant Growth, Water Treatment, Laboratory Reagent, Food & Beverages, Cosmetics, Soaps & Detergents, etc. It is used for removing unwanted inorganic impurities present in the system, which helps in getting superior performance & cost saving.
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 7 DAYS Week
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
3, 4, Saurabh Cooperative Housing Society, 65, TPSV, Prarthana Samaj Road, Near Prarthana Samaj High School Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301901