- 95 INR
- 95.00 - 100.00 INR
Clients can also avail from us an effective range of Tri Ammonium EDTA, which is processed using quality tested chemical compounds and advanced processing techniques. The offered chemical is preferably used in textile, boiler turbine scale removal and other industrial application for removing unwanted inorganic and metallic impurities present in the system. This Tri Ammonium EDTA is quality tested on defined parameters by our quality inspectors and is offered in optimum quality packaging material.
Long shelf life
- Information on Tri Ammonium EDTA
- Tri ammonium EDTA is a derivative of Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid.
- Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid is a Sequestering / Chelating Agent. EDTA is a synthetic amino acid. It is widely known as EDTA. It is a white powder. EDTA Acid is insoluble in water. It is also named as Ethylenediamine Tetraacetate. It is widely used to dissolve Metallic Impurities. There are various Salts / Derivatives of EDTA.
- EDTA is widely recognized as effective Sequestering Agent. EDTA grabs metallic cation such as Lead or Calcium from the process and forms a stable compound that is then excreted from the system. The stability of this bond is vital to get the success in removing the inorganic impurities out of the system. If the bond is weak, other chemicals can break this bond to form their own compounds.
Synthesis / Manufacturing Process of EDTA:
The compound was first prepared in 1935 by Ferdinand Munz, who prepared the compound from Ethylenediamine (EDA) and Monochloroacetic acid. Today, EDTA is synthesized on an industrial scale from Ethylenediamine (EDA), Formaldehyde, and Sodium cyanide (NaCN). The sodium salt of EDTA forms first in both processes and then can be converted to the acid form.
Specifications of Tri Ammonium EDTA:
Product Name: Tri ammonium EDTA.
Product Code: E014.
Product Category: Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetic Acid Derivatives.
CAS No.: 15934-01-7.
HSN No.: 29173990.
Synonyms: Tri ammonium EDTA, EDTA Salt of Triammonium,Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetic Acid Triammonium Salt.
Molecular Formula: C10H25N5O8
Molecular Weight: 343.3.
Appearance: Light Straw Coloured Liquid.
Assay: 40.0% Min. (As Tri Ammonium EDTA)
pH: 6.0. To 8.0.
Packing: 250 Kg. HDPE Drums
Uses / Application of Tri Ammonium EDTA
Triammonium EDTA is a Sequestering Agent, which is used in various Industries such as Textile, Boiler Turbine scale removal & Industrial Application. It is used for removing unwanted inorganic impurities present in the system, which helps in getting superior performance & cost saving.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- 500 Per Week
- 7 DAYS Days
- Free samples are available
- 250 Kg. HDPE Drums
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa
- All India
3, 4, Saurabh Cooperative Housing Society, 65, Vile Parle East,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400057, India