- 485 INR
- 485.00 - 490.00 INR
- 3. 00 to 10. 00 % w/w as estimated by kjeldahls method.
- Keep away from moisture
- 5. 50 to 7. 00 at 270 c. Or as per requirment.
- nmt 7. 00% as estimated by aoac method
- YEAST EXTRACT
- Amino Acids and Coenzymes
- Food Grade
- These products are widely used as MSG replacer as it contains high amount of natural rebo-neuclotide. The offered powder is widely used in beverage industries for fermentation and for seasoning various food items like, chicken powder, cookies, soy sauce and bulked food items. We offer the Yeast Extract Powder in special sealed packages to retain the flavor and quality.
- Total Nitrogen (DWB) NLT - 10.0%
- Yellow to light brownish free flowing powder having characteristic yeast odour but not pungent smell.
- No Smell
Information of Yeast Extract
Yeast that is used for making bread and beer, is also used in making yeast extract. This food flavoring agent is added to soy sauce, cheese and allied products for giving them a savory flavor. Umami is a term that describes the taste created by yeast extract. It is also added to salty snacks, frozen dinners, canned stews and soups.
- 1000 Per Month
- 1 Week
- 25 KG
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015 ISO22000 FASSAI
3, 4, Saurabh Cooperative Housing Society, 65, Vile Parle East,, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400057, India